Tamarack’s unique structured program builds in flexibility, providing client-driven community-based treatment and support. Our extended program and continuing after-care strengthens clients’ ability to make lasting change as they take the first steps towards recovery and as they rebuild their lives.
- We believe that with the right support, everyone is capable of renewal and change;
- Clients are provided with the opportunity to make a commitment to a healthier, more rewarding life and the tools to make those important changes;
- Tamarack’s programs treat addiction as a symptom of unresolved underlying issues and our structured recovery program is designed to help clients make the connection between long term pain and the use of addictive behaviours as an attempt to cope.
- a 60 day residential treatment program for individuals who are 28 days abstinent from drugs and alcohol;
- an extended 78 day program for applicants who do not yet have 28 days sobriety;
- aftercare support and a focus on lifestyle management empowering clients to maintain long term recovery.
- a safe, comfortable, therapeutic experience within, not removed from, the community in which clients reside;
- skills for life after treatment enabling a smoother transition back into the community and the ability to create supportive networks to maintain a healthy new lifestyle and the ability to deal with life’s challenges.
As an accredited facility Tamarack Recovery Centre strives to attain the highest standards of safety, excellence and professionalism in addictions treatment.